Monday, October 27, 2008

The one, true, love.


Cola. Soda. POP.  Coca-Cola Classic.  Coke.  My beloved... no really.  That slightly sugary, fizzy, thirst-quencher is my boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend to be exact.  

On my recent surge to become healthy(something slightly difficult when you are poor) and fit, I gave up my dear friend and lover, Coca-Cola Classic.  Yes some could say, drink diet! Or Zero! Or Diet DR. Pepper.  But really I have one trusie, and that's CCC.  But really I realized how much my tall glass of corn syrup and flavorings was really affecting my health... and I had to break both our hearts.

It's been three months since I've known the pleasure of an Icy Cold Coke. I've been cheating, though. Only recently did I discover through the Red Bull girls (that substance even worse than Coke) who visit my workplace every month or so that there is a new, hot cola on the market. Red Bull Cola.  I don't want to say too much out of respect for my dear love Coke, but things are kind of working out between me and Red Bull Cola.  I know it's a temporary fling, as it's trendy, no preservatives or artificiality, and totes Vegan!!  Really my heart does belong to Coca but I just need this affair. I promise I will go back to abstaining from all soda pops once this thing is through to remember my lost love...

These dirty health food tricksters were in on the second RB COLA encounter... and here I though I was getting some Right Wing Junkfoodz and I really got some healthy cornstarch bullshit!  
These are bullshit chips!! And yes they are eligible for this blog.  Glenny's American Fries...potato starch, bland , cardboard blarf.

No comments: