Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger

Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger

Rating: A

Found at the 7-Eleven on Magnolia and Tujunga on a late morning speed walk with LD. 99 cents and 1 block later I realized this could be my new favorite Dorito flavor.

Tastes like everything on a greasy Carl's Jr. Big Carl: onion, cheese, ketchup, chargrilled burger patty plus the added taste of corn. Truly a delicious treat that I can't wait to taste again. LD and I tore through this bag in one block.


Would I purchase again?:

I need to find more RIGHT NOW.

Best place to eat?:

Strolling down Magnolia Blvd. on a hot day in the Valley.

Dip?

Not this time, but I sure would like to taste these crushed on top of a burger. Perhaps later this St. Patrick's Day...

-B e x


1 comment:

hiddenplace08 said...

they literally have beef in them FYI. not vegetarian.