Monday, September 8, 2008

Herr's Sour Cream & Onion



Sou Crems and On. Two major thumbs up! Fine family fun.  Especially with S'mores.  yes I've fallen.  I avoided the sugar and then a clever gift of a Nerd Rope showed in a Transfer from my old store in Pittsburgh to my new one.  It overjoyed me and I just had to eat it. Only a halfsies...I split it.  But then it set off a chain of events that led to an entire box of nerds in front of my face.  Peer pressure gave way and I had just a few.  Then it was all about the sweeties nipped here and there.  Dessert twice this weekend led me to an all out binge on S'mores this evening.  I just can't resist the thought of chocolate and potato chips. The perfect combo. The deadly ones.  I welcome you diabetes. Me and Wilford Brimley will live out our lives in insulin glory.  But at least we had a good time while it lasted....

No comments: