Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What the Dill-io?

My awesome boss brought me Dill Pickle potato chips today, fresh from her homeland, Canada.  

What a lovely present that I was far too eager to unwrap.  I hadn't even left the store before my hands were buried deep in the bag, stealing crisp after crisp before I could get them home and treat them right with the pairing of a Hershey's Bar (or another S'more as that's the way I'm swinging as of yesterday).

Today I planned on partaking in Herr's Salt and Vin with the Sugar Free Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from Yogurt Haven but the sugar demons were out to get me and YH was not in possession of the yummy low calorie treat.  Therefore I succumbed to them and ordered the deadly Milk Chocolate flavor.  I didn't even add a bag of chips to my devilish delight as I felt guilty enough.  At least I showed some restraint.  As long as I don't have a Coca-Cola Classic...

The Dill Pickle chips are incredible.  Perfect, exploding with flavor, and I wish I could eat 20 bags of them all tonight. 

A blessing and a curse.



No comments: