Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reduced Guilt

 Had a Game Night last night since I'm too broke to go to bars for companionship.  In my manic preparation of impending guests in my home, I didn't really eat anything thing all day aside from some pizza after seeing "The Watchmen" with Mike and some other Nerds.  Luckily, many of my very giving friends brought some goodies to nosh on.  

Among the favorites were Audie's spectacular Chocolate Chip Cookies and Tiffany's Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt Lightly Salter Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.  These lightly salted bad boys were the perfect companion with Audie's cookies.  A decent crunch and scrumptious taste for diet chips.  They went far too quick as I could use a little pick me up out of my hangover this very moment.  My head is throbbing a bit too much to blather on.  


No comments: