Friday, May 8, 2009

Dorito's Blazin' Buffalo and Ranch

Rating: B-


Doritos have always been a reliable purveyor of odd flavors. My latest corn tortilla chip endeavor included these yummy dudes. The flavor started off decidedly Ranch and then the Buffalo kick crept up to say hello. Kind of the opposite of what it should be. They could be better balanced, but I'll just resign myself to enjoy the satisfying finger-licking of the spicy-cheesy residue left all over my fat little fingers.

Would I purchase again?

Yes, if accompanied by other spicy chip enthusiasts on a late night jaunt to Ralph's.

Best place to eat?

Zoned out in front of Planet Earth on the Big TV.

Dip?

A little fresh avocado to splice the spice would be nice.







1 comment:

Jason said...

"A little fresh avocado to splice the spice would be nice."

youre a poet for the savory!

When are you going to make your own chips!!!