Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trader Joe's Cheddar Cheese Pita Chips

Rating: A-

Yum.  After a my first trip down the Trader Joe's Pita Chip collection, the Cinnamon Sugar variety, I moved onto the Cheddar Cheese Flavor. An extra crunchy, real strong cheddar experience was in store.  A satisfying munch that reminds me of Goldfish crackers topped with baked parmesan.  Similar to the perfect crispy crust I top my homemade Mac n' Cheese.  The only downside was occasionally coming across a pita that was toasted slightly too much.  

Would I purchase again?
Wholeheartedly.  

Best place to eat?
Anywhere but I enjoy it in the office mostly while working away on the computer.

Dip?
Perhaps a perfect companion for some Veggie Chili.  For a simpler addition, sour cream straight up as not to over power the delish Cheddariness.

No comments: