Monday, May 11, 2009

Studio City Farmer's Market Kettle Korn (Ma + Pa's)

Rating: C

The county fair and farmer's market staple, Kettle Korn, is an old favorite of mine. Popcorn in general can satisfy me anytime of the day, any meal. Perhaps because of all the weekends spent at the cinema with a bucket in my lap...

This kettle korn was a little too sweet. The perfect kettle korn must have the perfect balance of sweet and salty, with the smallest hint of butter. Ma and Pa's delivered a sugary crunchy corn that left me craving the hot out of the kettle treats at the county fair.

Would I purchase again?
If I'm getting it straight from the kettle, maaaaybe.

Best place to eat?
Waiting in line for the Zipper, or on the car ride home from a long day at the amusement park.

Dip?
Usually best by itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your new rating system, honey.