Thursday, August 14, 2008

Soon to be in heaven...


I did it. I went for it.  The 42 1 oz.  case from Herr's.  Getting mostly Salt and Vin and Crisp n' Tasty, but I also ordered one of each flavor offered by the Herr's Snack Company to facilitate my Chip of the Every Other Day or So Club.

As Alyssa pointed out, the Heinz Ketchup Chip by Herr's, is a different tater treat. Canadians love Ketchup flavored potato crisps, I hear. My first review when my shipment arrives at my place of work within 5-7 business days (for only $11!) will be the mighty Ketchup crunch.  American Apparel is about variety and choice of colors(flavors) so I'm sure they won't mind my cornucopia of potato bliss arriving amongst Staples orders and 20 boxes of clothing transfers that day.  Better brush up on my snack nouns...


No comments: