Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Utz and Mad Men


Mad Men. My favorite television experience in recent history.  And now they have outdone themselves by combining my three loves: stunning production design captured by flawless cinematography, the handsome and pensive Jon Hamm, and the delicious Pennsylvania chip brand, Utz Potato Chips.

I'm trying to figure out where I can purchase Utz here in California.  I found Kosher for Passover Herr's at the Kosher Cambridge Farms grocery store by my house in my Jew-centric neighborhood, Valley Village and was a bit disappointed when I discovered that the Herr's were past their sell by date.  Now any one who knows me knows that I strictly follow these expiration dates and will also not drink any dairy product over three days old. I throw them away for fear of rotting food smells.  

I'm probably going to end up ordering a case of Herr's and a case of Utz and I will never eat any other foods ever again.


No comments: